Chibidango's can summon Chibis regardless of race or gender, they are performing a summoning after all. In order to have access to summoning a player has to have access to 2 Chibis, from 300 to 600 $DGEMS and 15 USD converted to ADA.
Any Chibi can be used for summoning, i.e the Chibis that have been summoned do not have the Perk to perform a Summoning, but are able to learn Summoning Perk via Summoning Stone item.
Summon Chibidango Heroes are the result of every summonings and do not get any special benefits, that Seasonal and Mythic Chibis have.
4 Core Races like Humans, Elves and 2 other that will be announced at a later date, will be able to summon 6 new Races. For Example summoning with Human and an Elf will grant a chance to summon a new race Sun Elves once the Summoning Game is released.
There is a cap on how many times a Chibi can be used to perform a Summoning. The cap that we have set is 5 Summons per Chibi. There are certain items like Summoning Stone and Summoning Shard, that grant a Summoning Perk or decrease the summon count by 1.
- Mythic Chibis receive a 50% DGEMS discount for the summoning cost
- Season Chibis receive a 25% DGEMS discount for the summoning cost
- Summon Chibis have no discount for the summoning cost and pay the full price
Important Chibidango Attributes are Hairstyle, Eyes and Mouth. Gender and Skin color have their own stat allocation, but do not posses a rarity table.
- Summoning with a Common Attribute, have a chance to summon a Rare Attribute
- Summoning with a Rare Attribute, have a chance to summon an Epic Attribute
- Summoning with an Epic Attribute, have a chance to summon a Legendary Attribute
- Summoning with a Legendary Attribute, have a chance to summon an Immortal Attribute