Chibidango Heroes have a lot of stuff to do in Dango Village, but not everyone will be able to possess the necessary skills at the beginning. Perks will make your Chibidango’s stronger in battle activities and give access to the crafting buildings in the Dango Village.
- Adventurer: Doing battles in Adventures will grant you X Amount of bonus loot per win and increases DGEMS cap by an X Amount.
- Gladiator: Increases damage in the Colosseum and DGEMS cap by an X Amount.
- Navigator: Doing missions in Expeditions will grant you X Amount of bonus loot per mission and increases DGEMS cap by an X Amount.
- Monster Slayer: Increases damage in the Underworld and DGEMS cap by an X Amount.
- Weaponsmith: Can craft Weapons and Shields in the Weaponry.
- Armorsmith: Can craft Armor, Helms and other in Armory.
- Tanner: Can craft Hats, Suits and other in Tannery.
- Alchemist: Can craft Potions, Trinkets and Backgrounds in Alchemy Lab.
- Caretaker: Can provide with Pets in Pet Shelter.
Only the special ones with Epic and Legendary Hairstyles from Seasonal and Mythic sales will inherit the perks. Other Chibis will be able to learn Perks by going on Adventures, Expeditions and Underworld to find Perk Books or buying the Books on the Item Market. Perk Books will be very hard to find, because of the various benefits they provide.